A Personal Task allows you to schedule time off for sick days, vacations, holidays, lunch breaks, as well as any special meetings or tasks that need to be completed. You can disable online booking during the time frame a personal task is set and create recurring tasks, repeating them daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
To book a personal task in Vagaro, follow the steps below.
When adding a Personal Task, remember the following:
- A personal task appointment block that is brown means that customers will not be able to book online during the time range that a task has been set.
- Light brown means that online booking has been turned on.
Scheduling a Personal Task
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Go to the preferred day and employee calendar. Then select a time slot.
3. Select Personal Task.
4. Tap Type to select the type of personal time you want to take off.
5. Select the date.
6. Tap Time Off to choose the time frame.
7. Tap Repeat to book it as a recurring task. You can book it as a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly occurrence.
8. Select Block online booking to not allow customers to book online during the time frame the personal task is set. A red color indicates that online booking has been blocked.
9. Enter any comments you wish.
10. Tap Book when you are finished.
11. The Personal Task has been set. A dark beige color on the task indicates that you have disabled online booking during the time range that a task has been set. If you had turned on online booking, the task would appear in a light beige color.
The bent arrow at the top-left of the appointment block means it is a recurring task.