A Personal Task allows you to schedule time off for sick days, vacations, holidays, lunch breaks, as well as any special meetings or tasks that need to be completed. You can disable online booking during the time frame a personal task is set and create recurring tasks, repeating them daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
To book a personal task in Vagaro using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Once you access your Calendar, select an available time slot.
- Select Personal Task.
- Once you're done creating the task, tap Book.
When adding a Personal Task, please be aware of the following:
- A dark brown color on a personal task appointment block indicates that customers will not be able to book online during the time range that a task has been set.
- A light brown color means that online booking has been turned on.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar.
2. After going to the preferred day, select a time slot on the calendar.
3. Tap Personal Task.
4. Tap Type to select the type of personal time you want to take off.
5. Select the date.
6. Tap Time Off to choose the time frame.
7. Tap Repeat to book it as a recurring task. You can book it as a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly occurrence.
8. Toggle the Block online booking to not allow customers to book online during the time frame the personal task is set. A red color indicates that the function has been enabled.
9. Enter any comments you wish.
10. Tap Submit when you are finished.
11. Tap OK to confirm the booking.
12. The Personal Task has been set. In the example below, online booking has been disabled. A dark brown color indicates that you have disabled online booking during the time range that a task has been set. If you had enabled online booking, the task would appear in a light brown color.
The bent arrow at the top-left of the appointment block means it is a recurring task.