How Do I Create a Waitlist in Vagaro?
To add a customer to a waitlist, just follow these steps:
- Go to the calendar screen.
- Select a time slot next to a time that is not available.
- Select Add to Waitlist.
- Book the appointment once you've made the appropriate selections.
- Select the waitlisted appointment on the calendar.
- Select Add to Calendar.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap on a time slot next to an appointment on the calendar.
2. Tap Add to Waiting List.
3. Select the service provider.
4. Tap on Service Provider to select the employee providing the service.
5. Tap to select the service. Notice customers also can request multiple dates for the appointment.
6. Select the Appointment Type.
7. Tap BOOK APPOINTMENT.
8. Tap on the appointment once it has been added to the calendar.
9. Tap Add to Calendar
10. The appointment has been taken off the waitlist. It's now an official appointment.
On the Web Version
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the white blank space next to the date and time of the appointment you’d like to create the Waitlist. Next, click Add to Waiting List.
3. Click on the drop-down menus to select the Service, Appointment Type, and Gender Preference. You also can enter the Price and Duration.
4. Enter the Name or Phone Number of the customer. Click New if the customer does not have a profile. You also have an option to edit the customer’s profile.
5. You can see customer comments as well as enter your own comments.
6. If the service is an Outcall Service, select where you will be conducting the service. You can conduct it at the business location, at the customer’s home, or at another location.
7. You can change the date and time of the Requested Date/s by clicking on the calendar and clock icons, respectively. You also can add additional requested dates.
8. Click Notes to view or create them. Click on History to view the Customer’s Appointment History. Click on Credit Card to edit or add credit card details.
9. Click Book when you are done making the updates.
10. Click on the waitlisted appointment on the calendar screen. From here, you can edit the appointment or add it to your calendar. Clicking Add to Calendar will confirm the waitlist an official appointment on the calendar screen. You also have an option to remove the appointment from the waitlist.
11. This pop-up will appear when you add the appointment to your calendar. Clicking Add to Calendar will officially confirm it as an appointment.
12. The appointment has been added to the calendar.