Tired of customers canceling on you and not being able to fill that empty slot with another customer? Tired of losing money because of no-shows? No problem. The Waitlist feature in Vagaro can help. The feature specifically allows you to book customers for future appointments and at times that work best for them when those times are not available.
Please note: Clicking Add to Calendar will officially confirm the waitlisted appointment as an official appointment on the Calendar screen, taking it off the waitlist. For more information on how to use the Waitlist feature, follow the instructions below.
Click this link to go to the calendar https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/Calendar.aspx to start adding to the Waitlist.
Using the Waitlist Feature in Vagaro
1. Go to your Vagaro Calendar.
2. Click on the white blank space next to the date and time of the appointment you’d like to create the Waitlist. Next, click on Add to Waiting List.
3. Click on the drop-down menus to select the Service, Appointment Type, and Gender Preference. You can also enter the Price and Duration.
4. Type in the Name or Phone Number of the customer. Click New if the customer does not have a profile. You also have an option to edit the customer’s profile.
5. You can see customer comments here. You also can type in your own comment.
6. If the service is an Outcall Service, select where you will be conducting the services. You can conduct the service at the business location, at the customer’s home, or at another location.
7. You can change the date and time of the Requested Date/s by clicking on the calendar and clock icons, respectively.
8. Click on Notes to view or create Notes. Click on History to view the Customer’s Appointment History. Click on Credit Card to edit or add credit card details.
9. Click Book when you are done making the updates.
10. Click on the waitlisted appointment on the calendar screen. From here, you can edit the appointment or add it to your calendar. Clicking Add to Calendar will officially confirm the waitlisted appointment as an official appointment on the calendar screen, taking it off the waitlist. You also have an option to remove the appointment from the Waitlist.
11. This pop-up will appear when you choose to add the appointment to your calendar. Clicking Add to Calendar will officially confirm it as an appointment on the Calendar screen, taking it off the waitlist.
12. The appointment has been added to the calendar.