A recurring or repeat appointment is an item that repeats on a specific schedule. For example, you can schedule appointments to occur daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
To book recurring appointments in Vagaro using the Vagaro Pro app, follow these steps:
- Go to your Calendar.
- Select an available time slot. Then tap New Appointment.
- Set the appointment to your liking. Select the Repeat option you prefer. Then tap Book. You can repeat an appointment Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly.
Booking Repeat Appointments
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Select an available time slot.
3. Tap New Appointment.
4. Tap Repeat after selecting the customer, service, and appointment type.
5. You can repeat the appointment daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Select the option you prefer. Then tap Save when you're finished.
6. Tap Book Appointment when you're finished.
7. The appointments have been confirmed. The bent arrow indicates that this is a repeat appointment.