Customers can book recurring appointments in Vagaro. They specifically can book appointments occurring daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly.
How to Book Recurring Appointments
1. Go to the calendar screen. Click on a blank timeslot. Then, select New Appointments.
2. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service. Click Add another service to add an additional service to the booking. Notice you also can edit the Date, Time, Price, and Duration.
3. Click on the Repeat Off drop-down to select the frequency of the occurrence. You can select Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
4. Click New to create profiles for new customers. Or click on the textbox and select the customer if they already have a profile.
5. Click Book when you're finished.
6. The booking has been confirmed. Recurring appointments are marked with an arrow in a loop.