The Booking Recurring Appointment feature of Vagaro has been designed to give customers the opportunity to book appointments on a schedule. Booking on a schedule will generate repeat customers and increase customer satisfaction by giving them the ability to reserve appointments/ Service Providers ahead of time. This feature is convenient and productive, built to help retain customer loyalty and grow your business with ease.
Click this link to go to the calendar https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/Calendar.aspx to start making appointments.
Watch this video or follow steps will guide you on how to use the Booking Recurring Appointments feature of Vagaro:
1.Go to the calendar screen click on the screen and select New Appointments
2. First select the service from the drop down menu. You can click to Add another service, as well as edit the Date, Time, Price, and Duration.
3. By clicking Repeat Off you can select the frequency of the reoccurrence. You can choose Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
4. Select how many Days and Weeks this appointment occurs. Next select the Ending date (this can be as far out as you would like it).
5. If this appointment is for a new customer, click New and add in all their information. If the customer has been here before, select their name from the drop down menu. Once everything is setup, click Book.
6. You will be brought back to the Calendar screen. In month view you can see the appointments scheduled out in a series. The appointments that are part of the series are marked with an arrow in a loop.
*In this example we booked a Recurring Appointment for John Adams every other week on Monday for a
Men's Haircut with a final end date for the recurring appointments set for March 27th, 2017.