How to Schedule Recurring Appointments in Vagaro
You can book appointments on a daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly occurrence in Vagaro. Just go to your calendar screen. Select an available time slot. Tap or click New Appointment. Then select the preferred repeat option before making the booking.
Recurring Appointments on the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Select an available time slot.
3. Tap New Appointment.
4. Tap Repeat after selecting the customer, service, and appointment type.
5. You can repeat the appointment daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Just select the option. Select the end date. Then, tap Save when you're finished.
6. Tap Book Appointment when you're finished.
7. The appointments have been confirmed. The arrow indicates that this is a repeat appointment.
Recurring Appointments on the Web Version
1. Go to the calendar screen. Click on a blank time slot. Then, select New Appointments.
2. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service. Click Add another service to add an additional service to the booking. Notice you also can edit the Date, Time, Price, and Duration.
3. Click on the Repeat Off drop-down to select the frequency of the occurrence. You can select Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
4. Click New to create profiles for new customers. Or click on the textbox and select the customer if they already have a profile.
5. Click Book when you're finished.
6. The booking has been confirmed. Recurring appointments are marked with an arrow in a loop.