A recurring or repeat appointment is an item that repeats on a specific schedule. For example, you can schedule appointments to occur daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
To book recurring appointments in Vagaro using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Go to your Calendar.
- Select an available time slot. Then tap New Appointment.
- Once you're finished adding the appointment and selecting the Repeat option, tap Book. You can repeat an appointment Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
Let's get started!
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Select an available time slot.
3. Tap New Appointment.
4. Tap Repeat after selecting the customer, service, and appointment type.
5. You can repeat the appointment daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Just select the option. Select the end date. Then, tap Save when you're finished.
6. Tap Book Appointment when you're finished.
7. The appointments have been confirmed. The bent arrow indicates that this is a repeat appointment.