To change the working hours of an employee on a specific day, follow these steps:
Related article: Edit Work Hours on the Calendar - Web Version
1. Go to the preferred day on the employee's calendar. Select an open time slot. Then tap Edit Working Hours.
2. Tap Open to select the start time. Tap Close to select the end time.
3. Select a time, and tap Done when you're ready.
4. Select the Apply to All option to set it as a recurring event. For example, if you selected to edit the working hours of an employee's Friday schedule, this option changes the hours for all Fridays and not just for that single Friday.
5. Tap Save at the top-right of the screen. The update is immediate once you save the hours.