To change the working hours of an employee on a specific day, follow these steps when using the Vagaro Pro App:
- Once you access the Calendar, select an available time slot on a preferred day on the employee's calendar.
- Select Edit Working Hours.
- After selecting the start and end times, tap Save.
Related article: How to Edit the Working Hours of an Employee on the Desktop Version.
Let's get started!
1. Once you've gone to a preferred day on the employee's calendar, tap on an available time slot. Then tap Edit Working Hours.
2. Tap Open to select the start time. Tap Close to select the end time.
3. After selecting the time on the clock, tap Done.
4. Select the Apply to All option to set it as a recurring event. For example, if you selected to edit the working hours of an employee's Tuesday schedule, selecting this option would allow you to change the hours for all Tuesdays and not just for that single Tuesday.
5. Once you're finished, tap Save.