Customizing your working hours within Vagaro will enable you to build your schedule exactly the way you would like. You can set up requests that will show on your calendar for lunches, personal time off, vacation etc. Also, you will be able to easily configure your availability throughout the week. If you work every other Tuesday and every other Wednesday, this feature is what you are looking for.
Click this link to go to the calendar https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/Calendar.aspx to start customizing your hours
There are two ways you can customize your Working Hours. The following steps will guide you:
Creating a Personal Task
1. Click on the day you want to add the Personal Time Off. Next, select Personal Task.
2. Click on the clock icons to select the hours. Next, click on the checkbox next to Block Online Booking or click on the checkbox next to Whole Day Off to block off time for the day.
3. Select the Repeat option. You can choose Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
4. Add a Comment.
5. Click Submit when you are finished making the selections.
Editing Working Hours
1. Click on the day you want to change your Working Hours. Next, select Edit Working Hours.
2. Select the options at the top of the screen to edit the working hours just for that day or for all future days.
3. Click on the click icons to select the new hours.
4. Click Save when you are finished making the selections.