Sometimes you just want to edit the work hours of an employee for one particular day. You can by using the Editing Working Hours feature.
Video Tutorial - Editing Work Hours
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap on an available time slot on the calendar.
2. Tap Edit Working Hours.
3. Tap Open to set the starting time. Tap Close to set the end time.
4. Tap Done after setting the time.
5. Toggle to edit the work hours for all days for a specific day.
6. Tap Save.
On the Web Version
1. Select a time slot on the calendar. Next, select Edit Working Hours.
2. Select the options at the top of the screen to edit the working hours just for that day or for all future days.
3. Click on the click icons to select the new hours.
4. Click Save when you are finished making the selections.