To change the working hours of an employee on a specific day, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version:
- Go to the Calendar. Select an available time slot on a preferred day on the employee's calendar.
- Select Edit Working Hours.
- Tap Save when you're ready.
Let's get started!
Editing the Work Hours on the Calendar
1. Go to the preferred day on the employee's calendar. Select an open time slot. Then tap Edit Working Hours.
2. Tap Open to select the start time. Tap Close to select the end time.
3. Select a time, and tap Done when you're ready.
4. Select the Apply to All option to set it as a recurring event. For example, if you selected to edit the working hours of an employee's Friday schedule, this option changes the hours for all Fridays and not just for that single Friday.
5. Tap Save at the top-right of the screen. The update is immediate once you save the hours.