To edit the working hours of an employee for one particular day using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps.
- Go to your calendar.
- Select an available time slot on a preferred day.
- Select Edit Working Hours.
- After making the appropriate selections, select Save.
Let's get started!
1. Tap on an available time slot on the calendar.
2. Tap Edit Working Hours.
3. Tap Open to select the starting time. Tap Close to select the end time.
4. Tap Done after setting the time.
5. Toggle to edit the work hours for all days for a specific day. For example, if you selected to edit the working hours of a Tuesday, toggling the option would allow you to edit the hours for all Tuesdays and not just for that single Tuesday.
6. Tap Save.