Sometimes you need a little time off. That's why Vagaro allows you to use the Personal Task functon to set personal time off.
Video Tutorial - Creating a Personal Task
1. Click on any available time slot on the calendar screen. Next, select Personal Task.
2. Click on the clock icons to select the hours. Next, click on the checkbox next to Block Online Booking or click on the checkbox next to Whole Day Off to block off time for the day.
3. Select the Repeat option. You can choose Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
4. Add a Comment.
5. Click Submit when you are finished making the selections.
Video Tutorial - Editing Working Hours
1. Click on the day you want to change your Working Hours. Next, select Edit Working Hours.
2. Select the options at the top of the screen to edit the working hours just for that day or for all future days.
3. Click on the click icons to select the new hours.
4. Click Save when you are finished making the selections.