If you have more than one employee, you can view multiple calendars or appointment schedules simultaneously on your calendar using both the Vagaro Pro App and Web Version. On the Day view, you can see up to 25 appointment schedules. On the Week and Month views, you can see up to three.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap on the three lines at the top of the screen.
3. To view the schedules of the service providers who have been CHECKED or selected, tap on the circle next to the names of the Service Providers. Then, tap CHECKED.
Here's how the schedule will display after you tap CHECKED.
4. You also can tap the service provider's name to see their schedule.
Here's how the calendar will display after you tap the name of the service provider.
5. Tap IN TODAY to view the calendars or appointment schedules of service providers in today.
Here's how the TODAY calendar will display after you make your selections.
On the Web Version
1. Click on the checkboxes next to the name of the Service Providers on the Calendar screen under the Users tab. Next, click Checked.
This action will enable you to view each service provider's calendar side-by-side on the calendar screen.
2. You also can change the calendar display to only show staff members who complete services that fall under specific categories. You, for example, can click on the checkbox next to Hair Color and Other to show the calendars of employees who provide services under this category.
Clicking on any of the checkboxes on the Categories tab will allow you to see the calendars of employees who provide services under these categories.
Viewing Employees Who Are in Today
3. Click on the checkboxes next to each Service Provider. Next, click In Today to see their schedules.
4. You then will be able to view the schedules of all of the Service Providers who are in today.
Changing the Employee Lineup
5. Click Edit under the Categories tab.
6. Click on the name and drag it to another position. Notice the name changes to a lighter color when you click on it and drag it.