If you have more than one employee, you can view multiple calendars or appointment schedules simultaneously on your calendar using both the Vagaro Pro App and Desktop Version. On the Day view, you can see up to 25 appointment schedules. On the Week and Month views, you can see up to three.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the three lines at the top-right of the screen.
3. To view the schedules of multiple service providers, select the employees. Then tap CHECKED.
Here's how the schedule will display after you tap CHECKED.
4. To see the appointment schedule of a specific employee, tap the person's name.
Here's how the calendar will display after you tap the name of the service provider.
5. Tap IN TODAY to view the calendars of service providers who are in today.
Here's how the TODAY calendar will display after you make your selections.
On the Web Version
1. Under the Users tab, click the checkboxes next to the employees' names to select them. Then click Checked.
Once you click Checked, you'll be able to see each service provider's calendar side-by-side on the calendar screen.
2. You also can change the calendar display to only show staff members who complete services that fall under specific categories. To get started, select the Categories tab. Then select the categories below. For example, if you select Hair Color and Other, you'll be able to show the calendars of employees who provide services that are part of this category.
Once you select the categories, you'll be able to see the appointment schedule of the employees who provide services added to those categories.
Seeing Employees Who Are in Today
1. Click on the checkboxes next to each Service Provider. Then click In Today to see their schedules.
4. You'll be able to view the schedules of all the Service Providers who are in today.
Changing the Order of Your Employees on the Calendar
1. To change the order of your employees on the calendar, click Edit under the Categories tab.
2. Click the employee's name. Then drag it to the preferred position. Notice the name changes to a lighter color when you perform this action.