To book a new appointment in Vagaro, follow these steps.
- Select an available time slot on the calendar.
- Select New Appointment.
- Make the appointment selections.
- Hit Book.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Tap on any available time slot.
3. Tap New Appointment.
4. Select the customer at the top of the screen.
5. Select the service provider if it hasn't already been chosen.
6. Select the service. Notice you also have an option to add multiple services to the booking. Just tap Add another service.
7. Select the date. Notice the price and duration automatically appear as they have already been set in the services/classes menu.
8. Choose the resource for the service.
9. Select the appointment type.
10. Tap Repeat to book the service as a recurring appointment. You'll have an option to book the appointment daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
11. You'll be able to see any appointment comments that were entered by customers when making the booking. You also can add any comments. Any appointment notes you enter will not be seen by the customer.
12. Notice you also can view customer notes, which are separate from appointment notes or comments. You also can view or edit the client's credit card on file.
13. Tap Book Appointment when you are finished.
14. The appointment has been added to the calendar.
On the Web Version
1. Go to your calendar. Click on any available time slot. Then, click New Appointment.
2. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service. Notice you also can add an additional service to the booking by clicking Add Another Service. You also can edit the Price and Duration or book the appointment as a recurring one.
3. Click New to create a new profile for customers who have not been to your business before. Next, enter their information and click Save.
4. Just enter the customer's name in the textbox below the New and Edit buttons if the client is a returning customer. Next, select the customer from the drop-down menu. Their information will come up immediately.
5. Click Notes to view or add any notes to their profile.
6. Click History to view a history of all the customer's purchases and bookings.
7. Click Credit Card to edit or add a new credit card to a profile.
8. Click Book.
9. The booking has been confirmed on the calendar screen.