To book a new appointment in Vagaro using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps.
- Select an available time slot on the calendar.
- Select New Appointment.
- When you're finished creating the appointment, tap Book.
Let's get started!
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Tap on any available time slot.
3. Tap New Appointment.
4. Select the customer at the top of the screen.
5. Select the service provider if it hasn't already been chosen.
6. Select the service. Notice you also have an option to add multiple services to the booking. Just tap Add another service.
7. Select the date. Notice the price and duration automatically appear as they have already been set in the services/classes menu.
8. Choose the resource for the service.
9. Select the appointment type.
10. Tap Repeat to book the service as a recurring appointment. You'll have an option to book the appointment daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
11. You'll be able to see any appointment comments that were entered by customers when making the booking. You also can add any comments. Any appointment notes you enter will not be seen by the customer.
12. Notice you also can view customer notes, which are separate from appointment notes or comments. You also can view or edit the client's credit card on file.
13. Tap Book Appointment when you are finished.
14. The appointment has been added to the calendar.