Note: You can't add an additional service to an appointment that has already been booked on the calendar?
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Tap on any available time slot.
3. Tap New Appointment.
4. Select the customer at the top of the screen.
5. Select the service provider if it hasn't already been chosen.
6. Select the service. Notice you also have an option to add an additional service to the booking.
7. Select the date. Notice the price and duration automatically appear as they have already been set in the services/classes menu.
8. Choose the resource for the service.
9. Select the appointment type.
10. Tap Repeat to book the service as a recurring appointment. You'll have an option to book the appointment daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
11. You'll be able to see any appointment notes that why entered by customers when making the booking. You also can add any appointment notes. Any comments you enter will not be seen by the customer.
12. Notice you also can view any notes written about the customer. You also can view or edit the credit card on file.
13. Tap Book Appointment when you are finished.
14. The appointment has been added to the calendar.
On the Web Version
1. Go to your calendar. Click on any available time slot. Then, click New Appointment.
2. On the left click on Select Service and select the service from the drop down menu. From here you can choose to Add Another Service, edit the Price and Duration or make this appointment a recurring appointment.
3. If this is a new customer, click New to, enter in their information and click Save. If it’s a returning customer, select the customer from the drop down menu and their information will pop up on the right. From here you can add Notes to their profile, check their appointment History, and add a Credit Card.
4. Once you are finished selecting all the options, click the Book.
5. After clicking Book you'll be brought back to to the calendar screen where you can see the appointment booked under the date and start time.