To see what each appointment status color means on the Calendar, follow these steps:
- Go to the Calendar. Click on the color wheel at the top-right of the screen.
- You'll then be able to see what each color means.
Let's get started!
Appointment Status Colors
1. Go to the Calendar. Then click on the color wheel at the top-right of the screen.
2. Each status is designated a specific color.
3. Notice that each appointment block has a different color. This is because they each have a different status.
Appointment Status Color Meanings
|Requested (light blue) - An appointment has been requested and is waiting for the business to accept it.
|Accepted (blue) - An appointment has been accepted.|
|Awaiting Confirmation (yellow) - A confirmation request has been sent to the customer via email and/or text.
|Confirmed (orange) - The client has confirmed the appointment.|
|Show (light green) - The business manually selects this status on the calendar screen. This option typically is used when a receptionist checks in a customer.|
|No Show (red) - The business manually selects this status on the calendar screen. This status color appears when a customer has not shown up for an appointment.|
|In Progress (dark green) - The business manually selects this status on the calendar screen. This status color appears when a receptionist indicates that a service is now in progress.|
|Complete (gray) - The appointment will change to this color when the checkout is completed.|
|Personal Off (brown) - An employee has scheduled personal time off. This action also blocks online booking.|
Personal Task Block (light brown) – An employee has scheduled personal time off but has not disabled online booking.
On Waiting List (Pink) – A client has been put on a waiting list and is waiting for the next available appointment.