Need to switch the account ownership to another employee? You can in only a matter of minutes. Vagaro has a feature that enables businesses to transfer account ownership to existing and new employees. One common example is when a salon is sold to an employee and that employee needs to gain access to ownership privileges. Read the forum below for more information.
How to Change Account Ownership in Vagaro
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Locate the Account Owner. Click on the three dots. Then, click Reassign.
4. Click on the Reassign Account Ownership option. Next, click Continue.
5. Enter the password of the account owner and click Login to continue.
6. Click Continue.
7. Select the New Owner and Access Level. Next, click Continue.
8. Enter the Credit Card Information of the new owner and click Continue.
9. Click Reassign Ownership once you are done reading the Reassign Account Ownership summary.
10. Click Finish once you have read the message verifying the transfer.
Reassigning a Calendar to Another Employee
Go back to the Employee Profiles page. To get to this screen, hover over Settings, hover over Employees, and then click on Employee Profiles.
Please note: You can't reassign a calendar to an employee who has had hours or services set up in the Employee Profiles section.
1. Locate the account owner, click on the three dots, and then click Reassign.
2. You have the option to reassign the calendar to another employee. Click on the Reassign Calendar option, select the employee you want to reassign the calendar and then click Save.
3. You'll get this screen once the change has been made. Click OK.