Reassigning/Change Account Ownership
The Reassign Account Ownership feature can be used to change the current Account Owner of a Vagaro account to either an existing employee or a new user. One common example is when a salon is sold to an employee and that employee needs to gain access to ownership privileges. Below you will find step-by-step instructions on how to use the Reassign Account Ownership Feature.
To get to the employee profile settings screen, click on this link: https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/ManageUsers.aspx otherwise follow the instructions below.
Let's get started. First, make sure you are in the Employee Profiles screen. To get to this screen, hover over Settings, hover over Employees, and then click Employee Profiles.
2. Locate the Account Owner, click on the three dots, and click on Reassign. Click Continue once you're done.
3. Click on the Reassign Account Ownership option. Next, click Continue.
4. Enter the password of the account owner and click Login to continue.
5. Click on the arrows on the drop-down menus to select the New Owner, Employee Type, and Access Level. These changes will apply to the employee who will be the new account owner. Click Continue once you are done making these adjustments.
6. Enter the Credit Card Information of the new owner and click Continue.
7. Click Reassign Ownership once you are done reading the Reassign Account Ownership summary.
8. Click Finish once you have read the message verifying the transfer.
Reassigning Calendar to Another Employee
To reassign the calendar to another employee, go back to the Employee Profiles page. To get to this screen, hover over Settings, hover over Employees, and then click on Employee Profiles.
Please note: You can't reassign a calendar to an employee who has had hours or services set up in the Employee Profiles section.
1. Locate the account owner, click on the three dots, and then click Reassign.
2. Here, you have the option to reassign the calendar to another employee. Click on the Reassign Calendar option, select the employee you want to reassign the calendar to and then click Save.
3. You'll get this screen once the change has been made. Click OK.