If you're a salon owner who's sold your business or is retiring, you can reassign ownership of your Vagaro account to another employee.
To get started, follow the steps below:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Employee Profiles on the left side screen.
- Once you have found the account owner's profile, click the three dots that correspond to the profile. Then select Reassign to begin the process.
Related Article: How to Change the Account Ownership using the Vagaro Pro App.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Locate the Account Owner. Click the three dots. Then, click Reassign.
4. Click the Reassign Account Ownership option. Then click Continue.
5. Enter the password of the account owner and click Login to continue.
6. Click Continue.
7. Select the New Owner and Access Level. Then click Continue.
8. Enter the Credit Card Information of the new owner and click Continue.
9. Click Reassign Ownership once you are done reading the Reassign Account Ownership summary. Click Finish once you have read the message confirming the transfer.
Reassigning a Calendar to Another Employee
Go back to the Employee Profiles page. To get to this screen, hover over Settings, hover over Employees, and then click on Employee Profiles.
Remember you can't reassign a calendar to an employee who has hours or services.
1. Locate the account owner, click on the three dots, and then click Reassign.
2. You have the option to reassign the calendar to another employee. Click on the Reassign Calendar option, select the employee you want to reassign the calendar and then click Save.
3. You'll get this screen once the change has been made. Click OK.