To edit and make changes to services that have been added to an employee's profile in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Vagaro Pro app (next)
- Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
1. Tap More.
2. Select Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee and then tap Services.
5. Tap the service to edit.
6. Tap Edit.
You can edit the following for Services: Description, Category, Resource, Tax, Business Cost, House Call Service (toggle on or off), Show Service Online (toggle), Show Price Online (toggle), Live Stream (toggle), Sell Price, Duration (add a gap processing time here), Points Given, Points Redeemed, Photo (add, change or delete.)
For Classes, you can edit the following: Description, Resource, Tax, Business Cost, Show Class Online (toggle), Color, Sell Price, Live Stream Price, Duration, Points Given, Points Redeemed, Photo (add, change, or delete.)
7. After editing the class or service, tap Save.
1. Navigate to Settings > Employee Profiles.
2. Click Services for the employee.
3. Select the service or class you want to edit. For Classes, you can edit Duration, Points Given, and Points Redeem.
4. Let's now look at editing services. Once you have selected the items you want to edit, you can change the Price, Duration, PointGiven, and PointRedeem. Click advanced to edit the Gap Processing time. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Add a Gap Time.
Once you're finished, click Save.
5. At the bottom of the screen, you can copy the employee's pricing and add it to another employee's calendar by toggling the Copy pricing and configurations to other calendars option. This is helpful if an employee has the same pricing setup as another service provider.
To learn more about this feature, click this link: How to Copy Prices, Duration, Points Configurations to Other Calendars.