Businesses can add and make changes to service prices, points, and durations with Vagaro's easy-to-use Services and Classes Menu.
How to Add Prices, Points, and Durations to Services and Classes in Vagaro
1. Click Settings. Next, click Employee Profiles.
2. Locate the employee. Then, click Services.
3. Click the Edit button to add a Service or Class to your Vagaro account. Click this link to learn more about how to do this: How to Add Classes and Services in Vagaro.
4. Notice you also can make Mass Edits to prices and points for services and classes. Click on the following link for more information on how to do this: How to Mass Edit Prices and Points for Services and Classes.
5. Click on the checkbox under the Edit button to select all of the classes and services that have been added to your Vagaro account.
6. Click on the checkbox next to each category to select all of the services or classes in that category. For example, you can click on the checkbox next to Classes if you want to select all of the activities under this category. You also can select services individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the name.
7. For Classes, enter the Duration, PointGiven, and PointRedeem once they have been check marked.
8. For Services, enter the Price, Duration, PointGiven, and PointRedeem after selecting them. Click on advanced to edit the Gap Processing time. Click on this link to learn more about creating gap times: How to Create Gap Times.
9. Click Save once you are done entering the information and making the selections.
10. Scroll to the bottom of the screen. Toggle the switch to copy pricing as well as all Service and Class Pricing Configurations to other employee calendars. For more information on how to do this, click on the following link: How to Copy Prices, Duration, Points Configurations to Other Calendars.
Assigning Points to Products