Service Provider Duration, Pricing, and Points
Vagaro allows you to set a Price Ratio for your services, as well as a Point System to reward your loyal customers. The Price Ratio will adjust the price of your services based on the duration and number you input. The Point System is designed to help retain customer loyalty by providing them with points to be used for services and products. (Note: Any changes made to Service Pricing Configuration will not affect previously booked services.) Keep in mind that points are assigned to the customer's account at the moment of checkout.
Click on this link to go to the employees profile settings page https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/ManageUsers.aspx otherwise follow the instructions below
For this example, we will show you how to set the Price Ratio for your services, followed by an explanation of the Point System.
1. Hover your mouse pointer over Settings, then Employees, then click on Employee Profiles.
2. Choose a Service Provider you would like to edit and click Services.
3. Here you can edit each service individually or use the "Quick Ratio" boxes shown here to apply the Price Ratio and Point System to all services.
- "P" = User set amount of points
- "%"= Points will be calculated based off of service prices and the percentage value you input.
- "X" = Multiplies the amount of points given by the value inputted and automatically sets for all services.
4. Inputting a value into the Price Ratio and clicking Apply All will change the Price of a service based on the Duration. In this example, we used 1. This means that $1 will be charged per minute for this service. Notice the original price of $35.00(previous image) jumps to $60.00 (image below).
5. You can distribute points across all services by using the Quick Ratio box above the PointsGiven and PointsRedeem column.
P: Clicking P and inputting a value will set a fixed amount of PointsGiven for all services.
%: Clicking % and inputting a value will distribute PointsGiven to all services by a percentage of the Price.
P: Clicking P and inputting a value will set a fixed amount for PointsRedeem for all services.
X: Clicking X and inputting a value will set a number to be multiplied with PointsGiven to produce PointsRedeem for all services.
In this first example, we will input 10 for the P value in the PointGiven Quick Ratio box, and 100 for the P value in the PointRedeem Quick Ratio box. Click Apply All in both columns. When satisfied with changes, click Save on the bottom right.
Notice the PointsGiven value has changed to 10 for all services and the PointsRedeem value has changed to 100 for all services.
Alternately, in this example, we will use the % value for the PointsGiven and the X value for PointsRedeem. We will enter 100 in the % value which will then generate the PointsGiven based off the Price. We'll then enter 10 for the X value which will then be multiplied with PointsGiven to distribute values for all services under PointsRedeem. Click Apply All. When satisfied, click Save on the bottom right.
Notice the PointsGiven values have changed across all services. This value was determined by calculating the % value (100) with the Price of the services (1 point per $1 spent). Also, notice the PointsRedeem value has changed across all services. This value was determined by multiplying the X value (10), with the PointsGiven value. (Example as shown below: 10(X value) x 60(PointsGiven) = 600(PointsRedeem)