To edit and make changes to the services of all your employees in Vagaro, follow these steps.
- Go to your Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee.
- Select the Services button.
- Make the updates.
- Hit Save.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then tap Services.
5. Select the service you want to edit.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Tap Save after making the edits to the service.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings. Next, click Employee Profiles.
2. Locate the employee. Then, click Services.
3. Make sure you click on the checkbox next to each service or class you want to edit. For Classes, enter the Duration, PointGiven, and PointRedeem once they have been check marked.
4. For Services, enter the Price, Duration, PointGiven, and PointRedeem after selecting them. Click on advanced to edit the Gap Processing time. Click on this link to learn more about creating gap times: How to Create Gap Times.
5. Click Save once you are done entering the information and making the selections.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the screen. Toggle the switch to copy pricing as well as all Service and Class Pricing Configurations to other employee calendars. For more information on how to do this, click on the following link: How to Copy Prices, Duration, Points Configurations to Other Calendars.