To edit and make changes to services that have been added to an employee's profile in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Go to your Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee. Then select the Services button.
- Once you're finished editing the services, select Save.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then select the Services button.
5. Select the service you want to edit.
6. Tap Edit.
7. After editing the service, tap Save.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen. Then click Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
2. Locate the employee. Then, select the Services button.
3. Select the service or class you want to edit. For Classes, you can edit the Duration, PointGiven, and PointRedeem once they have been selected.
4. Let's now look at editing services. Once you have selected the items you want to edit, you can change the Price, Duration, PointGiven, and PointRedeem. Click advanced to edit the Gap Processing time. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Add a Gap Time.
Once you're finished, click Save.
5. At the bottom of the screen, you can copy the employee's pricing and add it to another employee's calendar by toggling the Copy pricing and configurations to other calendars option. This is helpful if an employee has the same pricing setup as another service provider.
To learn more about this feature, click this link: How to Copy Prices, Duration, Points Configurations to Other Calendars.