To add a new employee, as well as hours and services to their profile, follow these steps.
- Go to your Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Select the green New Employee button.
- Once you've entered the required information to complete the employee's profile, you'll be prompted to add the employee's hours and services to the profile.
- Select Save when you're finished.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Click New Employee.
Note: Your licenses will update automatically when adding an employee. Click here for more information.
4. Enter the employee's Name, Contact Information, Birthday and Address. Notice you also can add a Profile Photo on the right side of the screen. Just click on the image.
5. Toggle the switches next to 2-Step Verification and Show Contact email and phone on Vagaro. The enter the employee's Bio.
6. Select the options to allow the employee to receive notifications about upcoming appointments as well as emails that are sent by the business and Vagaro. Then, click Next.
7. Enter the Username, Password, CardID (If your business uses ID Cards) and Security Answer.
8. Click on the drop-down menus to select the Security Question, Employee Type, and Access Level. Click Next when you're finished.
9. Click Yes to confirm the cost of adding the new employee.
10. Toggle the switch next to the day to enable an employee to work on that specific day. A green color means that it has been enabled. Click on the drop-downs next to each time to select the Start and End Times.
11. Next, you’ll be brought to the Service/Class Pricing Configuration. You can Add a Service/Class at the top of the screen. Click Export to export the configuration to an Excel. Enter the total Price Ratio. This is optional.
12. You can set the Pricing and Duration for each service and well as the Points Given and Points Redeemed for each service.
13. Your license has been updated and your service provider has been added. If your employee is missing information, you'll get a progress bar. The area with the missing information will be highlighted red. Hover over details to see what exactly is missing.
You'll also have the option to delete the account by clicking on the three dots. You also can toggle to deactivate the account, enable Online Booking, and share their appointments schedule with another program such as Outlook, Google, and iCal.
1. To access the Employee Profile screen, tap More from the bottom, and then tap Settings.
2. Under employees, tap Employee Profiles.
3. In this screen, you’ll see all your employees and as well as the number of licenses you have on your account. To add an employee, tap + New Employee.
Note: When adding employees, your licenses will automatically update, for more on Employee licenses click Here!
4. Start by adding a Photo of your new employee.
5. Next, add his or her Name and Email Address, as well as their Gender, and Birthday.
6. Next, add the employee’s Home Address and Phone Numbers.
7. Below that, you can turn on 2-Step Verification, Show Contact email and phone on Vagaro, and fill in your new employee's Bio.
8. Next, you can toggle the types of Notifications your provider wants to receive about upcoming appointments. They can toggle to receive Emails from the business, or from Vagaro. When you're finished, tap Next.
9. The next screen will set up your employee's login information. You can set up their Username, Password, CardID (If your business uses ID Cards) Security Question, the Employee Type, and the employee’s Access Level. When everything is set, tap Next.
There are two Employee Types: Account Admin and Service provider. Account Admins are free accounts that don’t have a calendar or working hours. Service providers is a paid account that comes with calendar booking and working hours.
10. You'll get this pop up letting you know that adding this service provider will add an extra $10/momo. charge to your account. tap Yes.
11. In this screen, you can set up their working hours. Toggle the switch to the left of the day of the week to open that day and then set the Start Time and End Time. You can set up one day, tap Copy All at the top to set the hours to every day of the week. When the hours are set, tap Next.
12. Next, you’ll be brought to the Service/Class Pricing Configuration for your employee. To enable a service, tap the service, and from the pop-up, tap Enable. This will change the service from gray to white. You can do the same with categories of services.
13. To edit the options of the service, specific to your new service provider, tap the service and then tap Edit.
14. When everything is set, tap Save.
15. Once saved, your license will be updated and your service provider will be added. On each card, you will have the options to delete the account with the three dots, toggle to account Inactive, toggle Online Booking, and toggle to share their calendar.
16. If your employee is missing information you'll get a progress bar, and the area with the missing information will be highlighted in red. When you hover over details you can see what exactly you're missing. You can tap the word to take you to that screen.