The Employee Profile screen is home to all your employee information. You can edit everything from contact information to working hours. Ever wondered "How do I add an employee (or intern) to my Vagaro?" Well, this forum will go over how to add employees, input their information and set up their services.
To start adding employees go to this link
otherwise follow the instructions below
1. To access the Employee Profile menu, hover over Settings, hover over Employees and then click Employees Profile from the drop down menu.
2. In this screen, you’ll see all your employees and a number of licenses you have on your account. To add an employee, click Add Employee.
Note: When adding employees your licenses will automatically change, for more on Employee licenses click Here!
3. Start by entering in your new employee's Name, Contact Information, Birthday and Address. You should also add a Profile Photo of your new service provider.
4. Below that, you can turn on 2-Step Verification, Show Contact email and phone on Vagaro, And fill in your new employee's Bio.
5. Next, you can toggle the types of Notifications your provider wants to receive about upcoming appointments. You can also toggle the types of Emails they want to receive. They can toggle to receive emails from the business, or from Vagaro. When you're finished click Next.
6. The next screen will set up your employee's Login information. You can set up their Username, Password, CardID (If your business uses ID Cards) Security Question, the Employee Type, and the employees Access Level. When everything is set, click Next.
7. You'll get this pop up letting you know that adding this service provider will add an extra $10/mo charge to your account. Click Yes.
8. In this screen, you can set up their working hours. Toggle the switch to the left of the day of the week to open that day and then set the Start Time and End Time. When the hours are set click Next.
9. Next, you’ll be brought to the Service/Class Pricing Configuration for your employee. At the top, you can Add a Service/Class, Export the list to Excel, adjust the total Price Ratio, and set the Points Given and Points to Redeem for each service/class.
10. Below you can set the Pricing and Duration of each service and well as Points Given and Points to Redeem each service. When you’re finished click Save.
11. Once saved, your license will be updated and your service provider will be added. If your employee is missing information you'll get a progress bar, and the area with the missing information will be highlighted red. When you hover over details you can see what exactly is missing. You'll also have the option to delete the account with the three dots, toggle to account Inactive, Toggle Online Booking, and toggle to share their calendar.