How Do I Enable or Turn Off Online Booking?
If you're ready to accept online booking, getting started is simple in Vagaro. Just select Settings. Select Employee Profiles. Locate the employee and then toggle the Online Booking switch. A green color means the option has been turned on. If you don't want to accept online booking, you can disable the option.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Toggle the Online Booking switch. A white color indicates that the option has been disabled. A green color means that the feature has been turned on.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings. Next, click on Employee Profiles.
2. Toggle the switch to disable and enable Online Booking. The green color indicates that online booking has been turned on.
3. Click on Marketing and then click on My Website to verify the change.
4. The changes will be reflected on your Vagaro Website, under the Our Service Providers tab. Notice that the online booking option has been disabled for Bryan Nguyen. However, it has been enabled for Nick Cutter.