The Timecard feature allows you to clock in and clock out employees as well as stay on top of all your employee work hours. It's also synced with your Payroll, so any timecards that are processed in Vagaro will be included in the payroll. To explore this feature in more detail, follow the steps below.
- Video Tutorial: How to Use the Timecard Feature
- Payroll Configuration
- Purchasing Timecards
- Using the Timecard Feature
Businesses need to set up their payroll before using the timecard feature. Click on this link for more information: Payroll Configuration.
Remember, at least one employee must be set up with an hourly rate for the time clock to appear on your account.
1. Click the Shopping Cart icon near the top of the screen to purchase timecards from Vagaro.
For more information on how to make a purchase, click this link: How to Buy Vagaro Items, Equipment, and Services for Your Business.
Using the Timecard Feature
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Locate the employee. Then, click Profile.
4. Click the Password & Security tab near the top of the employee's profile page.
5. Click on the Employee Card ID box. Next, swipe or scan the employee's timecard. The Card ID will display.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. Now that we've saved the employee's timecard, we can clock them in and out. Click the clock icon at the top of the screen.
8. Click the drop-down menu to select an employee. You also can enter a comment.
Click Clock In to begin the shift. Then swipe the card. Click Clock Out when you've completed your shift. Click Close when you are finished.