Stay on top of all your employee work hours with the Timecard feature in Vagaro. Businesses can keep track of all paid hours in just a few short steps. Best of all, any information that's recorded will be included on the payroll.
Video Tutorial: How to Use the Timecard Feature
Businesses need to set up their payroll before using the timecard feature. Click on this link for more information: Payroll Configuration.
1. Click on the Shopping Cart icon near the top of the screen to purchase timecards from Vagaro.
For more information on how to make a purchase, click on this link: How to Buy Vagaro Items, Equipment, and Services for Your Business.
Using the Timecard Feature
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employee Profiles.
3. Locate the employee. Then, click Profile.
4. Click the Password & Security tab near the top of the employee's profile page.
5. Click on the Employee Card ID box. Next, swipe or scan the employee's timecard. The Card ID will display.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. Click on the clock icon at the top of the screen.
8. Click on the drop-down menu to select an employee. You also can enter a comment.
9. Click Clock In to begin the shift. Click Clock Out when you've completed your shift.
10. Click Close when you are finished.