The Timecard feature allows you to clock in and clock out employees as well as stay on top of all your employee work hours. It's also synced with your Payroll, so any timecards that are processed in Vagaro will be included in the Payroll Report. To explore this feature in more detail, follow the steps below.
Remember, to use the Timecard feature, you first have to set up your payroll. Click this link for more information: Payroll Configuration.
Also, you have to set an hourly rate for at least one employee on the Payroll Configuration in order for the time clock icon to appear at the top of the screen. You'll click this icon to scan and swipe time cards.
1. Once you access your Vagaro account, click the Shopping Cart icon near the top of the screen.
For more information, click this link: How to Buy Vagaro Items, Equipment, and Services for Your Business.
Using the Timecard Feature
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
3. Locate the employee. Then, click Profile.
4. Click the Password & Security tab near the top of the employee's profile page.
5. Place your cursor inside of the Employee Card ID box. Then swipe or scan the employee's timecard. The ID will automatically display.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. Now that we've saved the employee's timecard, we can clock them in and out. To get started, click the clock icon at the top of the screen.
8. Click the drop-down menu to select an employee. You also can enter a comment. Swipe or scan the card to clock in the employee.