The Time Card Feature of Vagaro will allow Employees who are paid hourly to clock in and clock out. With this feature active, hours can be tracked and then be imported to payroll for pay period processing. A card is required to ensure that your employee can not dishonestly clock in or out from home.
To get to the employee profile setting page click this link https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/ManageUsers.aspx otherwise follow the instructions below
Follow these instructions for setting up your Time Card Feature:
If a Clock icon shows in the upper right corner follow the steps below if not, see the article for Payroll Configuration
To Select the Employees that will use this feature
1. Go to Settings-> Employees-> Employees Profile
2. Click on "Edit Profile" for the Hourly Employee
3. Select Login. Click inside the box "CardID" and swipe or scan the Employee's Time Card-> Click "Save"
(Time cards can be purchased from Vagaro, from the Calendar Screen go to the Shopping Cart in the upper right corner)
4. Hourly Employees will click on the "Clock" icon to Clock in and out
5. Select appropriately "ClockIn" or "ClockOut" -> Swipe or Scan Time Card
Add a comment before swiping or scanning your Time Card
We do not support clocking in or clocking out without "swiping" at this time.