Track all hourly-paid employees with the Timecard feature in Vagaro. When this feature is active, hours can be tracked for payroll pay period processing. A card is required to prevent employees from clocking in or out from another location. This helps to ensure that the employee is being honest when he/she begins and ends a shift.
To get to the employee profile setting page click this link: https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/ManageUsers.aspx. Otherwise, follow the instructions below to set up your Time Card Feature.
If you see a Clock icon in the upper right corner follow the steps below. If you do not, please read the forum on Payroll Configuration.
Watch this video or read the article below to see how to set up Employee Timecards:
Setting up Timecards
You have the option to purchase time cards from Vagaro. Click on the Shopping Cart icon near the top of the screen to buy these items.
1. Hover over Settings. Hover over Employees and click on Employees Profile.
2. Locate the employee on the Employee Profile page. Click on Profile.
3. Click on the Password & Security option near the top of the employee's profile page. Click inside the box "CardID" and swipe the Employee's Time Card or scan the Barcode. Next, click on Save.
4. Hourly-employees will click on the "Clock" icon to Clock in and out.
5. Select an employee and then click on Clock In to begin a shift or Clock Out to end a shift. Next, Swipe the Time Card or Scan the Barcode. You can also add a comment before swiping or scanning.
Please note: We do not support clocking in or clocking out without swiping or scanning at this time.