The Timecard feature allows you to clock in and clock out employees as well as stay on top of all employee work hours. It's also synced with the Payroll so timecard entries in Vagaro are also included in the Payroll Report.
In this article, we will go over:
Remember, to use the Timecard feature, you have to first set up payroll. Click this link for more information: Payroll Configuration.
Once you set an hourly rate for at least one employee on the Payroll Configuration page, the time clock icon will appear at the top of the screen. You'll click this icon to scan and swipe time cards so that you can clock in and clock out employees.
Using the Timecard Feature
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
3. Find the employee. Then, click Profile.
4. Click the Password & Security tab near the top of the employee's profile page.
5. Place your cursor inside of the Employee Card ID box. Then swipe or scan the employee's timecard. The ID will automatically display. Click here to learn how to purchase timecards from the Vagaro Online Store.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. Now that we've configured and saved the employee's timecard, we can clock them in and out. To get started, click the clock icon at the top of the screen.
8. Swipe or scan the card to clock in the employee.