Use the Timecard feature to clock in and out employees and keep track of all employee work hours. It's also synced with the Payroll, so timecard entries in Vagaro are also included in the Payroll Report.
In this article, we will go over:
You must set up payroll before you can use the timecard feature. See Payroll Configuration for more information.
Once you set an hourly rate for at least one employee on the Payroll Configuration page, the time clock icon will appear at the top of the screen. You'll click this icon to scan and swipe time cards to clock in and out employees.
Using the Timecard Feature
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
3. Find the employee. Then, click Profile.
4. Click the Password & Security tab near the top of the employee's profile page.
5. Place your cursor inside the Employee Card ID box. Then swipe or scan the employee's timecard. The ID will automatically display. See Vagaro Online Store for more on how to order time cards.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. Now that we've configured and saved the employee's timecard, we can clock them in and out. To get started, click the clock icon at the top of the screen.
8. Swipe or scan the card to clock in the employee.