Add up to four different tax rates for products and services in Vagaro. Read the forum below for more information.
To access the taxes and checkout settings page go to this link ihttps://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/GeneralSettings.aspx? otherwise, follow the instructions below.
Setting up Tax Rates in Vagaro
1. Click on Settings. Next, click on Taxes and Checkout.
2. Enter the tax rates by placing your cursor in the boxes and typing the new rates. Keep in mind, you can only set four taxes rates in Vagaro. They can be applied to both services and products.
3. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
Setting up Tax Rates for Services
1. Click on Settings. Next, click Service/Class Menu.
2. Locate the service you want to apply the tax. Next, click on the Edit Pencil Icon next to the service.
3. Click the drop-down and select the tax.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
Setting up Taxes for Products
1. Click on Settings. Next, click Inventory.
2. Locate the product. Click on the Action drop-down menu. Click Edit.
3. Click the drop-down menu and select the tax.
4. Click Submit when you are finished with the selections.
5. When adding the tax rate for an existing product, click Edit. Then, click Add a Product.
6. Enter the Product Barcode ID Number. Then, click Next.
7. Click the drop-down menu and select the tax.
8. Click Submit.