To add tax rates to both services and products, follow these steps.
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Taxes & Checkout.
- Enter the tax rates. You can enter up to four.
- Once you're finished, click Save.
Once you add these tax rates, you'll be able to apply them to any services or products you sell in Vagaro.
Related Article: How to Add Taxes to Services and Products on the Vagaro Pro App.
Let's get started!
Setting up Taxes in Vagaro
1. Click Settings. Next, click on Taxes and Checkout.
2. Enter the tax rates by placing your cursor in the boxes and typing the new rates. You can set up to four taxes rates in Vagaro. They can be applied to both services and products.
3. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
Applying Taxes to Services
You can apply taxes to your services now that you have set up your tax rates. Let's get started.
1. Click Settings. Next, click Service/Class Menu.
2. Locate the service you want to apply the tax. Next, click on the Edit Pencil Icon next to the service.
3. Click the drop-down and select the tax.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
Applying Taxes to Products
1. Click Settings. Next, click Inventory.
2. Locate the product. Click on the Action drop-down menu. Click Edit.
3. Click the Taxation drop-down menu and select the tax.
4. Click Submit when you are finished with the selections.
5. When applying taxes to a new product, click Edit. Then, click Add a Product.
6. Enter the Product Barcode ID Number. Then, click Next.
7. Click the drop-down menu and select the tax.
8. Click Submit after entering all the information.