Click on the links below to go to a specific section.
Please note you first need to set up your tax rates before you can apply taxes to your products and services. Just follow the steps below.
Setting up Taxes in Vagaro
1. Click on Settings. Next, click on Taxes and Checkout.
2. Enter the tax rates by placing your cursor in the boxes and typing the new rates. Keep in mind, you can only set four taxes rates in Vagaro. They can be applied to both services and products.
3. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
Applying Taxes to Services
You now can apply taxes to your services now that you have set up your tax rates. Let's get started.
1. Click on Settings. Next, click Service/Class Menu.
2. Locate the service you want to apply the tax. Next, click on the Edit Pencil Icon next to the service.
3. Click the drop-down and select the tax.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
Applying Taxes to Products
1. Click on Settings. Next, click Inventory.
2. Locate the product. Click on the Action drop-down menu. Click Edit.
3. Click the Taxation drop-down menu and select the tax.
4. Click Submit when you are finished with the selections.
5. When applying taxes to a new product, click Edit. Then, click Add a Product.
6. Enter the Product Barcode ID Number. Then, click Next.
7. Click the drop-down menu and select the tax.
8. Click Submit after entering all the information.