How to Add Social Media Links to Your Email Marketing, Custom Website, and Booking Page
Social media's presence is now larger than ever. Take advantage by linking your social media pages to your Vagaro account. You can add up to 10 URL links, including from Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube, Google Plus, any blog site, as well as Myspace. Just click Settings at the top of the screen. Click Social Links. Add the URLs. Click Save. And you'll be set. The links will then appear on your Vagaro custom website, booking page as well as any marketing emails you send.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Social Links on the left side of the screen.
3. Enter the social links or copy and paste the URLs to the textboxes.
4. Click Test Link to verify that the link is functioning properly. The site will appear in a new window if the URL is entered correctly.
5. Click Save when you're finished.
6. Your social links will appear at the top of the screen on your Vagaro Custom Website. You also will see links on the left side of the screen. These are the share buttons. Clients can click on these options to share the URL links with others. The social links will also appear on the front page of your booking page as well as in the daily deals section of your booking page.
Custom Website Social Links
Email Marketing Social Links
Booking Page Social Links
Daily Deals (Booking Page) Social Links
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen. Then, tap Settings.
2. Tap Social Links.
3. Copy and Paste the URL of your desired Social Link in the field that matches.
4. Tap Test Link to verify that the link is working properly.
5. Tap Save when you are finished.
6. Your social links will appear at the top of the screen on your Vagaro custom website. You also will see links on the left side of the screen. These are the share buttons. Clients can click on these options to share the URL links with others.
Customers also can access your social links on your email marketing campaigns.