I Trying to Find a Receipt or Record of My Payments, Where Do I Go to See This?
To view your payment history and Vagaro billing statements, follow these steps.
- Click on your profile initials or picture once you log into your account. You'll find this at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Billing History.
- Select the Date Range.
- Click Run Report.
Let's get started.
1. Click on the profile icon at the top of the screen. Next, click Billing History.
2. Click on the box to set the date range for the Billing History report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to filter the report by a specific status. Click Select Status to include all statuses in the report.
4. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
5. Notice that you will be able to see both the date you signed up for a Vagaro account as well as the next payment date at the top of the screen.
6. You also will be able to see a breakdown of the following:
- The transaction details.
- The charge details.
- And how the item was paid, whether it was by credit card or Vagaro bucks.
7. Click Export to export the report to an excel. Click Print to get a physical copy.
8. Click any of the links under the Integrations column to view the history of the integration that was purchased.
9. Clicking on any of the links in the Integrations column will allow you to view the history of the integration that was purchased.