View your billing history. Print or see a history of your all your payments. And view any products you've purchased in Vagaro.
How to View the Billing History
1. Click on the profile icon at the top of the screen. Next, click Billing History.
2. Click on the box to set the date range for the Billing History report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to filter the report by a specific status. Click Select Status to include all statuses in the report.
4. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
5. Notice that you will be able to see both the date you signed up for a Vagaro account as well as the next payment date at the top of the screen.
6. You also will be able to see a breakdown of the following:
- The transaction details.
- The charge details.
- And how the item was paid, whether it was by credit card or Vagaro bucks.
7. Click Export to export the report to an excel. Click Print to get a physical copy.
8. Click any of the links under the Integrations column to view the history of the integration that was purchased.
9. Clicking on any of the links in the Integrations column will allow you to view the history of the integration that was purchased.
How to View Purchased Products
1. Click on the profile icon at the top of the screen. Next, click Purchased Products.
2. Click Run Report. Notice you also have an option to narrow the report by entering the specific name of the vendor or product. Be sure to click Run Report after entering this information.
3. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy for your records.