Your Billing History provides a price breakdown of all the features you've purchased from Vagaro. To view your billing statements, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile initials or picture once you log into your account. You'll find this at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Billing History.
- Click Run Report after selecting the appropriate search filters and then you're all set!
Let's get started.
1. Click the profile icon at the top of the screen. Then click Billing History.
2. Click on the box to set the date range for the Billing History report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to filter the report by a specific status. Click Select Status to include all statuses in the report.
4. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
5. Notice that you will be able to see both the date you signed up (Sign up Date) for a Vagaro account as well as the Next Payment Date at the top of the screen.
6. You also will be able to see a breakdown of the following:
- The transaction details.
- The charge details, including the specific features for which you are paying.
- How the item was paid, whether it was by credit card or Vagaro bucks.
7. Click Export to export the report to an excel. Click Print to get a physical copy.
8. Click any of the links under the Integrations column to see more information on the integrations you added to your account.
9. Clicking on any of the links in the Integrations column will allow you to view more details of the integration you added.