Updating credit card information is easy with Vagaro and this forum will show you exactly how to do that on both Mobile and Vagaro.com
Please note: Payments for Vagaro are completely automated. Every month, the system will try to automatically bill the card that's on file.
Also note, when you add or change a credit card, an automatic "Verification of Funds" is done which asks your bank if there is $25 available on your credit card. If your bank says "Yes," the Verification normally drops off your credit card "Pending" status in 24 hours.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings. Then, click Billing Information on the left side of the screen.
2. Click on the Change Credit Card Info link to update the Billing Information and Billing Address.
3. Enter the credit card details.
4. Update the Billing Address. Click Save when you are finished.
On Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at bottom of the screen. Then, tap Settings.
2. Tap Billing Information.
3. Tap Change Credit Card Info to unlock the edit fields.
4. Enter the credit card details.
5. Update the Billing Address. Tap Save when you're finished.