How to Add Logos to Receipts on Star Printers
(Note: This only works on Windows computers, Star does not allow this on MAC computers).
The instructions only apply to the Star printer Vagaro sells, but may work with other Star receipt printers you already own.
These instructions are specific to adding a logo to the top of your receipt.
For Windows Users
1. In any graphics program, create your logo and save it as a JPG file. Make sure the size is no larger than 72mm wide.
1. Click on the Start button, find StarMicronics, then StarTSP100, and click on Configuration Utility (see figure).
2. Choose Star Line Mode (default)
3. To add the image to the program do the following (see figure below)
a. Click Image List
b. Click Add New
c. Create an Image ID Name
d. Select None for Dither Mode
e. Click on Use Image
4. Now you need to tell the system to use that graphic for the top of the receipt (see figure below).
a. Click on Logos & Cropping
b. Next to Top Image List click on Add
c. Select the graphic from your computer you want to use
d. Choose Center
e. Click Use
5. You will be taken back to the Logo Printing and Cropping screen. You should see the Image name you created in the Top Image List. You'll want this to show up on all receipts, so change the option from Cycle to Print All.
Now the graphic you chose should appear on each printed receipt. Try printing a test transaction to see if you are satisfied with your logo.