Ethernet Receipt Printer Setup (Star TSP100LAN) for Mac.
Install Using Downloaded Driver
- Click on this link to download the driver: https://vsupport.azureedge.net/forums/tsp100_v750_lite.zip
- Open the downloaded file, that appears on the desktop
- Open the folder Labeled tsp100_v750_lite.zip
- Open the folder labeled Mac
- Open the folder labeled Cups
- Unzip the folder labeled starcupsdrv-4.7.0_mac.zip
- Open the folder starcupsdrv-4.7.0_mac
- Open the folder labeled Driver
- Open starcupsdrv-4.7.0.pkg
- Then just follow the instructions on the wizard to finish the installation process for the drivers.
Obtaining IP Address for TSP100LAN
- Connect the printer to the router using the supplied ethernet cable and power on the printer
- Turn off the printer
- Hold the feed button down and then at the same time turn the power on to the printer
- The printer will print out two test receipts
- At the bottom of the second page it will list the Current IP Parameters Status which will be formatted as such:
- Write down the IP Address
Adding the printer
- Click on the Apple icon on the top left corner of the screen and select System Preferences.
- Select Print and Fax.
- On the Print & Fax screen click the + icon to add the printer.
- Select IP, type in the IP Address in the Address field then select Select Software...
- On the Printer Software screen search for Star TSP and select Star TSP100 Cutter.
- Click Add.
- In the Default Printer drop-down box, select STAR TSP 100.
Printing a Sales Receipt and Changing Printer Settings
- Open Safari and go to the Vagaro website and login.
- At the Customer Checkout select Print Receipt.
- A printer menu will appear, make sure to expand the window by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
- Uncheck the "Print Headers" and "Footers Box."
- Under Paper Size, select Manage Custom Sizes.
- Click on the Plus sign under the List field.
- Double click on the "untitled" and name it Vagaro.
- Use the settings from the following Image and click OK.
- Click on the drop-down menu titled Safari, select Features.
- From the Features drop-down, select Output Options.
- From the "Features sets" drop down Select Cut Length.
- Set Page to No Cut and Document Cut to Partial Cut.
- On the Features drop down now select Cash Drawer (if you don't have a cash drawer you can skip.)
- On the Cash Drawer drop down Select Open Drawer 1.
- On the Cash Drawer 1 Pulse menu, select 200 milliseconds.
- Make sure the Cash Drawer is plugged into the printer.
- Go to the preset menu drop-down, select Save As and save settings as Vagaro.