Installing the Printer Drivers
Installation by CD
1. Insert the CD into your CD drive
- If the auto run does not start you can click the notification in the top right corner of the screen. It will then open the CD's directory.
- Open the tsp100_v550_LITE folder
- Open the Autorun icon(has the CD icon)
2. Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to install drivers.
Installation by Download
1. Click the link below to download the drivers:
2. Unzip the tsp100_v620_Lite.zip
3. Click Extract All.
4. Open the folder go to --- "Autorun" (has a CD icon on it).
5. Click on "Installation" on the screen that pops up.
6. Click "I Accept" on the next screen that appears.
7. Click "Yes" on the "User Access Control" Screen that shows up next.
8. From there follow the instructions on the wizard to finish installing the drivers.
Printer Configuration in Windows 8
1. Connect the printer to the router using the supplied ethernet cable and power on the printer.
2. Enter LAN & Bluetooth Setup Tool in the search box at the bottom of the screen on your device. Then, select the option once it appears above.
3. A popup may appear, asking you if you want to make changes to your device. Just click Yes.
4. A new window will pop up, and the system will conduct an automatic search for the printer.
5. After it searches and locates the printer click, "Add printer queue"
Setting up The Default Printer
1. Enter the words "Control Panel" in the search box at the bottom of the screen of your computer. Then, click on it once it appears above.
Setting up the Receipt on Firefox
Install Firefox (Skip if Firefox is already installed)
- Click on this link to reinstall Firefox - http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
- Follow the prompts.
- After you install Firefox, go to www.Vagaro.com
- Click on the three lines.
4. In the Format & Options tab do the following:
- Make sure Orientation is set to Portrait
- Scale should be set to 100%
- Check Shrink to fit Page Width
- Uncheck Print Background (colors & images)
5. Click on the Margins & Header/Footer tab at the top of the screen.