Installing the Printer Drivers
Installation by CD
1. Insert the CD into your CD drive
- If the auto run does not start you can click the notification in the top right corner of the screen. It will then open the CD's directory.
- Open the tsp100_v550_LITE folder
- Open the Autorun icon(has the CD icon)
2. Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to install drivers.
Installation by Download
1. Click the link below to download the drivers:
2. Unzip the tsp100_v620_Lite.zip
3. Click Extract All.
4. Open the folder go to --- "Autorun" (has a CD icon on it).
5. Click on "Installation" on the screen that pops up.
6. Click "I Accept" on the next screen that appears.
7. Click "Yes" on the "User Access Control" Screen that shows up next.
8. From there follow the instructions on the wizard to finish installing the drivers.
Printer Configuration in Windows 8
1.From the Desktop, open up the "Charms Menu" or mouse over to the top right of the screen and select "Start."
2. Once you get to the "Start Screen," click on the icon labeled LAN & Bluetooth Setup Tool. Click Yes when the user access control comes on the screen.
3. A new window will pop up, and the system will conduct an automatic search for the printer.
4. After it searches and locates the printer click, "Add printer queue"
Setting up The Default Printer
1. From the Desktop, open up the "Charms Menu" (you do this by mousing over to the top right of the screen) and select "Settings"
Setting up the Receipt on Firefox
Install Firefox (Skip if Firefox is already installed)
- Click on this link to reinstall Firefox - http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
- Follow the prompts.
- After you install Firefox, go to www.Vagaro.com
- If the box on the right-side of the screen does not show a picture, click on the box in the center to Install Plug-in and follow those instructions
- Now go into the Options menu and click on the following menu items