Sometimes Firefox will lock all of the settings for printing and it may include defaulting to a different printer other than your receipt printer. Below are the steps to fix this. If you want Vagaro Support to help you just give us a call at (800) 919-0157 x2 and we would be more than happy to help you.
Set Star Printer as Default in Windows
1. Click on the Windows Start Menu
2. Click on Devices and Printers
3. Right click on the Star TSP100 Cutter (TSP143) printer and choose Set as default printer
Reset all Firefox printer settings
4. Open Firefox
5. Open your profile folder:
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the and select button, go over to the menu . The Troubleshooting Information tab will open.
6. Under the Application Basics section, click on files will open.. A window with your profile
7. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Exit
8. In your profile folder, copy the prefs.js file to another folder to make a backup of it.
9. Open the original prefs.js file in a text editor (such as Wordpad).
10. Remove ALL LINES in prefs.js that with print_ and save the file.
11. Go into Vagaro and print a receipt or report, it will save new Printer you select.
Note: If something goes wrong when you open Firefox, close it again and overwrite prefs.js with the backup you made.