To get a copy of all the sales reports before canceling Vagaro, follow the steps below.
Export Sales Reports
- Click Reports and then Sales Summary.
- Select the Date Range for the report.
- Click Employees to select all or individual employees for the report.
- The Customer option defaults to Select ALL. Click the drop-down menu to select individual customers.
- Click Advanced Filters to include Tips as well as sales information about Past Employees in the report.
- Click Run Report.
Your Sales Summary includes a breakdown of sales, discounts, and sales taxes you've added, gift certificates and packages that have been redeemed, commissions, rent and fees collected, IOUs, as well as your total refunds.
Click Export below to export the file to Excel or a PDF file. Click Print to get a physical copy.
Export Customer Reports
- Click Reports and then Customers.
- You'll be able to see a breakdown of all your customer data. Click Export to export the report to Excel or a PDF file. Click Print to get a physical copy.
Netpay and Authorize.net
Any individuals (i.e. booth renters) who have opened a merchant account with Vagaro, even if they have never used it, will need to call Netpay and Authorize.net to cancel their accounts to avoid reoccurring charges. Vagaro cannot cancel these accounts since they were opened in their name and are transferable to other POS systems. Businesses will need to pay the full price ($75) of the free credit card reader they received from us if they cancel before the one-year subscription is completed. Call the following two companies to cancel merchant accounts:
Netpay: (949) 768-3600
Authorize.net: (877) 447-3938
Cancel your Vagaro Account
Click the following link to see how to cancel your Vagaro account: How to Cancel Your Vagaro Account.