1. Run a General Report for sales records . These will be saved but you will no longer be able to run a report individually after the account has been deleted.
2. Go to Reports - click Sales and Business Performance- set the "From" and "To" dates to desired range - select Service Provider - Click Go
3. Select the the format you wish to export the report file as - click Export
- Click on Customers - Select Customers List
2. In the Report Filter select the Service Providers name and click Search
3. Verify the number of Customers is correct - click Export and Save the file to your computer, the file can now be sent to the employee
Netpay and Authorize.net
If any person (i.e. booth renters) have opened a merchant account with Vagaro, even if they have never used it, they need to call Net pay and Authorize.net to cancel their accounts and avoid reoccurring charges. Vagaro cannot cancel these accounts, since these were opened in their name and are transferable to other POS systems. If they have obtained a free credit card reader from us and they are canceling before one year subscription to credit card processing. They will need to pay the full price of the reader ($75). Call the following two companies to cancel merchant account:
Netpay: (949) 768-3600
Authorize.net: (877) 447-3938
Vagaro Merchant Services
To cancel a Vagaro Merchant Service account on the web version of Vagaro, hover over settings and click credit card application. On the Credit Card Application landing page, there will be an option to close your merchant account. Click close account and if you ordered a free card reader you will be prompted to pay the cancellation fee of $75 if you have not completed your first year.
To cancel your account:
1. Login to Vagaro
2. Go to "Help" --- "Billing and Payment History" and click "Cancel Subscription".
3. Fill out the information and click "Cancel Subscription".