If you are trying to cancel your Vagaro subscription, you can access and print your sales and customer reports before making the cancelation. Just follow the steps below.
Helpful Link: How to Cancel Your Vagaro Account.
- How to Export Sales Reports
- How to Export Customer Reports
- How to Cancel the Merchant and Vagaro Account
How to Export Sales Reports
1. Click Reports. Next, click Sales Summary.
2. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Date Range for the report.
3. Click on the Service Providers drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click All Selected to include all service providers in the report.
4. Click on the Customer drop-down menu to select a customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include Tips as well as info on Past Employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report.
7. You will be able to view the Sales Summary. Click Export below to export the file to an Excel sheet or a PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.
How to Export Customer Reports
1. Click Reports. Next, click Customers.
2. Enter the customer's address, the individual the customer was Referred By or any General Tags that were written or attached to the customer's profile. Enter all this information if you want to apply these specific filters.
3. Enter the customer's name if you want to apply this filter.
4. Enter the customer's contact information if you want to apply this filter.
5. Click Run Report when you are finished entering the information.
6. Click Advanced Filters to include more items in the report.
7. Enter the customer's information under the categories you want to include in the report. Click on the drop-down menus to select a Service Provider, Membership type, as well as the specific Birth Month.
8. You will see an option that says All Selected when selecting Service Providers and Membership types. Click this option to include all Service Providers and Membership types in the report. Select Birth Month to include all of the months in the report.
9. Click Run Report when you are done making the selections.
10. You'll be able to view a breakdown of the customer's information, according to the filters you applied to the report. The dollar amount in the top-right of the screen indicates the amount of money the customer has spent within the date range you applied in the report.
11. Click Export to export the customer report to an Excel sheet or PDF file.
Netpay and Authorize.net
Netpay and Authorize.net
Any individuals (i.e. booth renters) who have opened a merchant account with Vagaro, even if they have never used it, will need to call Netpay and Authorize.net to cancel their accounts to avoid reoccurring charges. Vagaro cannot cancel these accounts since they were opened in their name and are transferable to other POS systems. Businesses will need to pay the full price ($75) of the free credit card reader they received from us if they cancel before the one-year subscription is completed. Call the following two companies to cancel merchant account:
Netpay: (949) 768-3600
Authorize.net: (877) 447-3938
How to Cancel a Vagaro Account
Click on the following link to see how to cancel your Vagaro account: How to Cancel Your Vagaro Account.