If you're already logged into Vagaro, click on this link to be taken to the cancellation page: https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/CancelSubscription.aspx
Please note: If you sign up for a free trial, you can cancel your membership anytime within the 30 days. After the 30-day free trial is over, the card on file will be charged for the next month's use.
In addition, there is no contract when you sign up with Vagaro. Payments are made monthly.
Trying to Reactivate Your Account?
If you choose to reactivate a canceled account, the system will restore all settings as well as all of the information that was in place at the time of the cancellation. Just enter your username and password to gain access to the account. Keep in mind also that the system will prompt a reactivation fee when you log back into your account.
Video Tutorial: How to Cancel a Vagaro Account
Watch this video or follow the instructions below:
1. Click on your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. From the drop-down, click Cancel Subscription.
2. Check off Reasons for cancellation, and type any Other Feedback you may have. Read over the Cancellation Policy before checking off "I agree to the cancellation policy". Once finished, click Cancel Subscription at the bottom.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. To access the account cancellation screen, tap More from the bottom, then tap Settings.
2. In the Settings screen, tap Cancel My Account.
3. Select all reasons for canceling. Read the policy and then click the "I agree to the cancellation policy" box. Click Cancel Vagaro Account